Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer


Me at Grandfather Mountain
This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: "The Life Coaching Handbook, Everything You Need to Be an Effective Life Coach" by Curly Martin and "Rachel Rising" comic book.

Listening to: On a Madonna kick.

Watching: Been catching up with "Supernatural" and "The Vampire Diaries".

Thinking about: Getting out of town! Road trip

Learning: ...about to learn tons more about life coaching. 

Doing: Lots. Creating ATCs, playing in my art journal, making candles, mentally packing for my Nashville Life Coach trip this week. 

Pet Peeves: People failing to communicate. 

Happy Thoughts: Music, dreams being fulfilled, good coffee, cuddling, lazy Sunday mornings with Chris...

Best Quote: "I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a clockmaker." ~Voltaire 

Who I Admire: Louise Hay. I've been a fan of hers since 2002 when I went to a heart chakra class and I was told to buy her book, "You Can Heal Your Life". She is the QUEEN of affirmations. 

Looking forward to: Getting on the road Thursday and heading to Nashville, TN. I haven't really been out of town on my own since I moved to Asheville...almost 4 years ago. I love the feeling of cruising down the interstate alone with music blasting...it feels so free. When I return I will be a certified life coach. 
My name will be seen like this...
Amy Riddle, C.C. 
This makes me grin. Thank you all for your continued support. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer