Search This Blog

This Week in The Spirit Dancer

Me & Dad December 1978
This Week in
The Spirit Dancer

Reading: Not much reading going on right now...

Listening to: "Django Unchained" soundtrack 

Watching: Chris and I ventured to see "Django Unchained" on my birthday. Best movie I have seen for quite sometime. I really haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Brilliant film. I also discovered, "Lost Girl" on Netflix...newest addiction. A show about a succubus? Oh yes. 

Thinking about: The Local Artist Craft Show this Saturday! and I'm going to be in the Mardi Gras parade on Sunday. I got things to do and outfits to prepare.

Learning: To put up boundaries when I am forced to be around a particular person that I find harmful to my soul and my growth. 

Doing: Creating Valentine's Day greeting cards, making candles, figuring out what to wear for the Mardi Gras parade. 

Pet Peeves: passive-aggressive-paranoid-workaholics

Happy Thoughts: Creating, writing, friends, my flying sistas, and feeling the manifestation of dreams. 

Best Quote: "The minute we become able to create imperfectly, we become able to create. It is good to "bust" ourselves on our addiction to perfectionism." ~Julia Cameron 

Who I Admire: I'm still in awe right now of Julia Cameron. I sing her praises daily. She is absolutely brilliant.

Looking forward to: The Local Artist Craft Show on Saturday and The Mardi Gras parade on Sunday. Good times!

and today is my dad's birthday.
So many awesome Aquarians!
Happy Birthday, Dad!


Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer