Search This Blog

Thank you for stopping by.

Hello beautiful souls.

Today I just want to say THANK YOU.


Thank you for reading my blog. Thanks for stopping by. 
Thanks for leaving comments.

I wanted a blog for so very long. 

In December of 2010, my awesome friend Kim helped me set it up...however I just couldn't seem to "start" it. 

At the time I was writing a blog for the company I was working for and that job received all my creative juices. 

I left that job in September of 2011 and started paying more attention to my blog.

In January of 2012 I made a commitment of 3-5 blogs a week...
I'm happy to say I pulled it off..
and I'm continuing.

It still needs some work, but it's improving all the time.

received 436 pageviews. 

This January, 2013 my blog received 2,634. 

Now, that's growth! 

Sure I realize it's not 10,000 hits a day...
but you have to start somewhere.

This makes me very happy.

I am going to strive to keep bettering my blog.

Thank you for joining me in this journey.

Amy The Spirit Dancer

Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer