Search This Blog

Pay It Forward Gift

Do you guys remember my Pay It Forward blog?
You can check it out here

It stemmed from Erin Keane's blog...
I was so super excited to get something handmade 
and to participate...
I was the first to sign up!

A couple of weeks ago I got a wonderful chance to meet
Erin face to face...
at my favorite bookstore, Malaprops
How wonderful.
Malaprops August 2008

Erin created me an encaustic mandala with my 
word of the year,
Encaustic "Transformation" by Erin Keane

Encaustic "Transformation" by Erin Keane

I love this special gift.
I have it setting on my desk, so I may always see it.
You can read Erin's blog about 
these creations here.
Thank you, Erin!
It makes my heart soar. 

See the gift I created for my Pay It Forward person.
Click here

*************

Are you ready to release your obstacles and step forward into the life of your choosing?
Are you kind of lost as to where to even begin? 

Schedule a free 20 minute consultation with me today. 
Click here.



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
~Amy
The Magick Muse

 Amy Riddle, C.C., Holistic Alchemist and Manifestor of Dreams is a life coach, tapping facilitator, reverend, creatress, teacher, writer, herbalist, and all out muse. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Alternative Medicine with an emphasis on herbs. She is a certified professional life coach with the Life Coach Institute of Orange County. Amy craves to inspire others to be healthy and whole in body, mind, and spirit. She has an affinity for striped socks, stinging nettle, and all things faery.