Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Medicine~Ant


Medicine Cards
Jamie Sams & David Carson

It's been a long, long time since I've used my Medicine Cards.
They were calling to me this week.

I chose Ant. 
Or rather, Ant chose me. 

Ant
Ant represents Patience.
That is something I'm not always the best at.
When I'm ready for something I'm ready NOW.

Ant teaches me things take time. 

"Ant people are active, community-minded folks who see the greater future needs of their town. 
Ant people are planners and are content to 
see their dreams being built a little at a time. 
In today's society that is a rare quality."

Very true Ant. Thank you for reminding me.
I am working on my dream...a little at a time.
I keep going and going...towards my goal.

Ant says, "what is yours will come to you."

Ant restores our trust in the Universe to provide.

You will always receive what you need, 
at the time you need it most. 



Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer