Search This Blog

Oracle of the Week~Faery~The Friends

The Friends

Friendship~Support~Aid

I pulled this card back in May...and The Friends have shown up again this week in my Oracle choosing.

I love these guys.

*********************************
On top is Faery Nuff...the other one is Laochan. 
Faery Nuff and Laochan are the best of friends and 
are almost always together. 

If you need support or a better understanding of true friendship, then call upon The Friends.

They represent the true meaning of friendship.

Hands outstretched reach across the 
rushing water-
you steady me, 
I steady you on the 
slippery rocks
of time. 
Hands reaching,
giving...
and giving in return.
I am so grateful to you for being there.
I could never have managed alone.

Maybe you need some friendly support...or maybe 
you are the support your friend needs. 

Volunteer your help 
and give unconditionally 
from a generous, loving heart.






Peace, Inspiration, & Love, 
 ~Amy 
 The Spirit Dancer