Search This Blog

I found my first art journal.

Last Saturday was the Local Artist Craft Show...
it was not the most financially rewarding show...
hardly a person showed up...
but there were other benefits.

I met some cool creative folks.

One of them is a gentleman named Michael Seagle. 
I oogled and cooed at his table all day long.

Michael's creations have a unique look...kind of that of Sid's toys from "Toy Story"...they are twisted, dark, and fun.







Need a nightlight? 















This was my favorite notebook.
I ended up with the Nevermore notebook...
I couldn't help myself. 
I was so drawn to it.

I got home and stared at it...
then a lightbulb went off in my head...
this will be my first art journal.

I've started a few pages and it is fun, therapeutic, 
and quite addicting. 

I have discovered it is absolutely perfect for the exercises
in "The Artist's Way" book. 

I'm looking forward to some create time...
I'm craving more art journaling. 


Peace, Inspiration, & Love,
 ~Amy
 The Spirit Dancer